Over the years Bellbrook Lions have contributed significantly
What are the Lions?
We believe that community is what we make it
Lions are an international network of 1.3 million men and women in 200 countries and geographic areas who work together to answer the needs that challenge communities around the world. Known for working to end preventable blindness, Lions participate in a vast variety of projects important to their communities. These projects range from cleaning up local parks to providing supplies to victims of natural disasters.
Our Mission Statement
To empower volunteers to serve our community, encourage youth and promote health. We believe that community is what we make it.
- Create and foster a spirit of understanding among the peoples of the world.
- Promote the principles of good government and good citizenship.
- Take an active interest in civic, cultural, social, and moral welfare of the community.
- Clubs are united in the bond of friendship, good fellowship, and mutual understanding.
- Provide a forum for the open discussion of all matters of public interest; provided however that partisan politics and sectarian religion shall not be debated by club members.
- Encourage service-minded people to serve their community without personal financial reward, and to encourage efficiency in commerce, industry, professions, and public works.